Working on the Meadows Analysis & Design team means that you embrace our core values.
These are important for how we work together to grow the business as well as meet our engineering client expectations.
You should welcome being accountable for results and enjoy working on a wide array of mechanical engineering problems, whether familiar or new. Thus, you must be committed to personal growth.
If you are a qualified candidate that would like the opportunity to help grow Meadows Analysis & Design in a wide array of mechanical engineering projects, feel free to send your resume and why you want to work with us to email@example.com
Please include the following in your email correspondence along with your resume:
- How you think you will help us grow at Meadows Analysis & Design
- What your comfort or discomfort is with accountability and metrics
- How you agree or disagree with our core values
- What your compensation requirements are
The following are engineering jobs that we continually seek talent for:
(with SolidWorks and AutoDesk Inventor Proficiency)
We look for mechanical engineers who are able to manage time and projects independently and who are accountable to their mechanical engineering manager. You would be a person who takes initiative to solve varying, custom problems in design, FEA and fabrication drawing output. You should be resourceful and able to communicate with your team members, manager and customer for updates as part of customer service as well as find resources to help you deliver projects that meet customer and management due dates.
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities
- Design parametric 3D solid models in SolidWorks and/or AutoDesk Inventor CAD programs.
- Run FEA in SolidWorks and AutoDesk Simulation products.
- Scope and communicate work requested from new clients.
- Continually learn about new fields of engineering including pressure vessel calculations, analysis packages, and further insights into present design and analysis software.
- Manage time and communicate to management and customers on status and expectations.
- Understand and scope engineering problems to ensure client requirements are clear.
- Efficiently use knowledge and resources to creatively solve problems.
- Provide pleasant customer service experiences to encourage repeat and continual engineering projects.
Mechanical Engineer Skills
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college
- 7+ years of mechanical engineering design or manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge of CAD software and drafting procedures
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and accountable to management and engineering clients
- Resourceful with tools, relationships, and engineering approaches to solve problems
Our engineers are partners in the business and work on project commissions. We want people that are self-motivated. You can make up to $175K+ in commissions based on your own management of projects you ship.
Our engineering management partners with you by providing projects to work on, liability coverages, office space, engineering software, a network of vendor partners, engineering support and operational back office team members. This allows you to focus on providing excellent engineering work and ensure our clients are satisfied.